To: The People Whose Dental Health We Serve
From: Dr. David Kurtzman, Lori Hylton, Allison Peterson & Ashley Fisher
Re: Office re-opening May 26, 2020
The time has come to ease back into providing general care and services to you – the people who depend on us for dental care. With a great deal of caution and attention to detail we plan to re-open on a limited bases on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
While we have always paid a great deal of attention to cleanliness and infection control, we will be doing more. Following recommendations from highly credible government agencies [CDC & OSHA] as well as the American Dental Association [ADA] we will be doing the following:
- We will endeavor to contact you before your visit to ask you some “screening questions” about your health. We will ask the same questions when you come to the office
- You may be asked to wait in your car until we can see you
- We will ask you to wait in the entranceway until we have had you use hand sanitizer, we have taken your temperature and you have answered the “screening questions”
- Anyone accompanying a person here for treatment will be asked to (and be given) a mask to wear
- There will be few people in the office and appointments will be made to facilitate “social distancing”
You will notice there are no magazines or things that can be contaminated and potentially spread infection. Please feel free to ask us about all this. We are happy to explain.
We are making calls now to schedule or reschedule your appointment. Please feel free to contact us as well.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation.
All of us at Dr. Kurtzman’s office